Jonathan is a senior litigator at The Paul Wilkinson Law Firm where he’s practiced law since 2013. He has been a partner at the Firm since 2017 and is directly involved of all aspects of the Firm’s cases and its day to day management and operations.
Jonathan takes a straightforward, practical, results-driven approach to his client’s cases with a focus on the specific needs of each client and the unique facts of each case. He has successfully resolved hundreds of personal injury cases and obtained millions of dollars for his clients while at the Firm.
He specializes in all types of personal injury litigation including motor car vehicle accidents, motorcycle accidents, semi-truck accidents, premise liability, traumatic brain injury, dog bites, excessive force, assault and battery, falling merchandise, and wrongful death cases. He also has a specialization in an insurance breach of contract and insurance bad faith litigation.
Jonathan was born in Colorado Springs and has lived in Colorado his entire life. At a young age Jonathan’s family moved to Parker where he grew up and graduated from Ponderosa High School. Jonathan then attended the University of Colorado at Boulder where he received two bachelor of arts degrees, one in Sociology and one in Philosophy.
After graduating from CU, Jonathan attended, and received his Juris Doctorate degree from, the University of Denver, Sturm College of Law. During law school, in addition to countless hours spent waiting tables and bartending, Jonathan clerked for the litigation department at Lottner, Ruben, Fishman, Brown & Saul, P.C. (now, Fox Rothschild LLP). He also clerked for Judge Russell Carparelli at the Colorado Court of Appeals; and in the corporate in-house counsel department for Rock Bottom Corporation prior to graduation.
Jonathan has been continuously practicing law since 2007 and has worked strictly in personal injury since 2009. He lives in Denver with his wife and three girls.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Semi-Truck Accident
- Premise Liability
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Civil Litigation
- Insurance Recovery
- Automobile Collisions
- Premises Liability
- Bad Faith
- Insurance Breach of Contract
- State of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Denver, Colorado, Juris Doctorate
- University of Colorado at Boulder, B.A., Bachelor of Arts, Major: Sociology and Philosophy
- Lottner, Ruben, Fishman, Brown & Saul, P.C., Litigation Department, Clerk
- Judge Russell Carparelli at the Colorado Court of Appeals, Clerk
- Rock Bottom Corporation, Corporate In-House Counsel
- Rock Bottom Brewery, Chop House, and Old Chicago Restaurants, Owner
- Robert D. Bradley & Associates, in Southern Colorado