Jonathan Stine is a Colorado native born in Colorado Springs. At a young age, Jonathan’s family relocated to Douglas County. He grew up in Parker, Colorado, and graduated from Ponderosa High School.
Jonathan attended the University of Colorado at Boulder where he received bachelor of arts degrees in Sociology and Philosophy.
Jonathan received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Denver, Strum College of Law. During law school Jonathan clerked for the litigation department at Lottner, Ruben, Fishman, Brown & Saul, P.C.; for Judge Russell Carparelli at the Colorado Court of Appeals; and as corporate in-house counsel for Rock Bottom Corporation, formerly the owner of Rock Bottom Brewery, Chop House, and Old Chicago Restaurants.
After being admitted to the Colorado State Bar, and right at the beginning of the 2007 economic down-turn, Jonathan began practicing at a thriving bankruptcy law firm, Robert D. Bradley & Associates, in Southern Colorado. During his time there Jonathan managed the practice, filled cases, and successfully obtained discharges for over 450 bankruptcy clients.
Jonathan takes a straight forward, practical, results-driven approach to his client’s cases with a focus on the specific needs of each client and unique facts of each case. He has successfully resolved hundreds of personal injury cases and obtained millions of dollars for his clients. He has experience in motor vehicle accidents, motorcycle accidents, semi-truck accidents, premise liability, traumatic brain injuries, dog-bites, and wrongful death cases.
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Semi-Truck Accident
- Premise Liability
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Civil Litigation
- Insurance Recovery
- Automobile Collisions
- Premises Liability
- Bad Faith
- Insurance Breach of Contract
- State of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Denver, Colorado, Juris Doctorate
- University of Colorado at Boulder, B.A., Bachelor of Arts, Major: Sociology and Philosophy
- Lottner, Ruben, Fishman, Brown & Saul, P.C., Litigation Department, Clerk
- Judge Russell Carparelli at the Colorado Court of Appeals, Clerk
- Rock Bottom Corporation, Corporate In-House Counsel
- Rock Bottom Brewery, Chop House, and Old Chicago Restaurants, Owner
- Robert D. Bradley & Associates, in Southern Colorado