We Are Open & Providing Legal Services During COVID-19

Pedestrian Accident Attorney

When a person is hit by a car, the resulting injuries can be life changing and are often fatal. Many of these cases are the result of negligence on the part of the driver. In these situations, the drivers are liable for any losses their victims suffer, including medical care, loss of income long-term care and other considerations.

Obtaining fair compensation in these cases can be quite challenging, and the quality of your legal representation can have a direct impact on the quality of your results. If you were hit by a car, it is important that you speak with a reliable attorney as soon as possible. Even if you were jaywalking, which is technically a violation of the law, you still likely have a claim for damages.

If You Were Hit by a Car, Talk to a Lawyer with the Ability to Protect Your Interests

Before you talk to anyone from the insurance company, it is important that you seek the advice of a qualified personal injury lawyer who knows the law and has the ability to protect your interests. At The Paul Wilkinson Law Firm, LLC, I handle Colorado and Denver car accident cases big and small. I don’t do anything else.

Contact Attorney Paul Wilkinson

No fees up front. I only get paid if you do.

At The Paul Wilkinson Law Firm, LLC, I represent clients in a wide variety of pedestrian accident claims throughout the Denver metro area and across the Front Range region. My entire practice is dedicated to complex auto accident claims, and you can rely on me for the skillful representation necessary to acquire the best available result.

I conduct thorough investigations into every case we accept, gathering evidence from every available source, including police reports, witness statements and crime scene photos, among others. When appropriate, I enlist the assistance of accident reconstructionists and other experts who can help me present the most compelling possible case on your behalf. If you are the victim of a hit-and-run, I can also advise you on seeking compensation through your UM/UIM coverage or that of a family member living in your home.

Committed to Obtaining Maximum Compensation for Colorado Injury Victims 

Contact my office in Denver to discuss your rights and legal options following a pedestrian accident. I offer a free initial consultation where you can get honest answers to your questions and learn more about how my firm can help you.