HEAD & BRAIN INJURY LAWYERS
Why Should You Choose The Paul Wilkinson Law Firm for Your Head or Brain Injury Claim?
At the Paul Wilkinson Law Firm, we understand that you have quite a few options when looking for the right Colorado personal injury law firm. But we don’t view this as a challenge. Instead, we see this as an opportunity to show you the benefits of our experience, dedication, and unwavering commitment to each of our clients and their cases.
Why should you call our law firm when filing a head or brain personal injury claim?
- We help you understand your legal options: with years of experience representing head and brain injury claims, we can help you assess your legal options to determine the best path forward for your claim. Additionally, with experience working with insurance companies, we can determine if your insurance company is treating you fairly.
- Free consultation: before anything else, give our personal injury law firm a call for a free consultation. We’ll walk you through your case to help you determine the best course of action. We also work strictly on contingency fees. What does that mean for you? We don’t accept payment unless you win your case. That’s how confident we are in our abilities at the Paul Wilkinson Law Firm.
- Trust: trust is the foundation of the work we do. Our team is committed to you and your case and we promise to remain open and honest with you every step of the way. To see what it’s like working with us, just take a look at our five star reviews to see what our clients think.
- Hard Work: over my extensive legal career, I’ve personally won over 5,000 personal injury cases. Our entire legal team knows what it takes to win your case and ensure that your rights are protected. Simply enough, we won’t rest until your claim is resolved.
REPRESENTING ACCIDENT VICTIMS WHO SUFFER HEAD OR BRAIN INJURIES
Before you talk to anyone from the insurance company, it is important that you seek the advice of a qualified personal injury lawyer who knows the law and can protect your interests. At The Paul Wilkinson Law Firm, we handle Colorado and Denver personal injury accident cases, big and small–and nothing else.
We will meet with you to provide a free consultation where we will give you an honest assessment of your claim. Moving forward, our experienced attorneys will aggressively investigate all angles of your case and fight to earn you full and fair compensation for your head and brain injury.
NO FEES UPFRONT. I ONLY GET PAID IF YOU DO.
I am attorney Paul Wilkinson. For nearly 20 years, I have dedicated my career to protecting the rights of personal injury accident victims throughout the Denver metro area and across the Front Range region. Head and brain injuries are a few of the many practice areas that our firm specializes in. I have successfully represented clients in a wide variety of cases involving head injuries and traumatic brain injuries (TBIs).
Among the many cases I’ve represented, I won a $1.4 million verdict for a client who suffered severe brain injuries after being hit by an RTD short bus.
Before I started my law practice, I worked as an insurance adjuster for three years. I know how insurance companies evaluate head and brain injury cases. I know the rationale they use to minimize their financial exposure when they attempt to negotiate settlements that serve nobody’s interests but their own. When you choose my firm to handle your injury claim, I will demand a fair settlement or take the matter to court. It’s that simple.
All the experienced attorneys at our firm are familiar with the type of care that these injuries typically require. We understand that when these injuries occur, they are mostly internal and require unique and specific evidence to prove their validity. We will work tirelessly to secure compensation for all of your current and future needs.
GET COLORADO’S LEADING HEAD & NECK INJURY ATTORNEYS ON YOUR SIDE.
OUR EXPERIENCED HEAD & NECK INJURY LAWYERS WILL GET YOU THE MAXIMUM COMPENSATION YOU DESERVE.
SYMPTOMS OF TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURIES
Traumatic brain injuries can result in a number of symptoms that can make daily life a challenge. Some of the most common symptoms of traumatic brain injuries include:
- Headache or migraine
- Loss of consciousness
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Blurred vision and photophobia
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) or sensitivity to sound
- Mood swings and behavioral changes
- Memory loss and difficulty making new memories
- Nausea and vomiting
- Loss of coordination
HEAD & BRAIN INJURY STATISTICS
There were about 61,000 TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) deaths in the United States in 2019 and even more for brain injury victims. Here are some important head and brain injury statistics to know:
- From 2006 to 2014, the number of TBI-related emergency department visits, hospitalizations, and deaths increased by 53%.
- In 2014, an average of 155 people in the United States died each day from injuries that include a TBI.
- 5.3 million Americans currently have a long-term or lifelong need for help to perform activities of daily living as a result of TBI.
- From 2001 to 2009, the rate of ED visits for sports and recreation-related injuries with a diagnosis of concussion or TBI, alone or in combinations with other injuries, rose 57% among children (age 20 or younger).
- Motor vehicle crashes were the leading cause of TBI-related death for children and young adults ages 5-24 years.
- Although everyone is at risk, males are approx. 1.5 times more likely than females to sustain a TBI and 3 times as likely to die
Stats from: Brain Injury Alliance Connecticut
POTENTIAL SOURCES OF COMPENSATION FOR HEAD AND BRAIN INJURIES
Head and brain injuries can have a significant and debilitating impact on your daily life. You may find yourself confused or disoriented, which may make it difficult to work or even socialize. If you have received a head or brain injury due to an accident, you may be entitled to recover compensation for your injuries.
Head and brain injuries are common following a car accident or an accidental slip and fall. According to the CDC, “Falls and motor vehicle crashes were the first and second leading causes of all TBI-related hospitalizations (52% and 20%, respectively).”
At the Paul Wilkinson Law Firm, we will look into all potential sources of compensation following an accident that resulted in a head or brain injury. That’s our promise as the most trusted brain injury attorneys in Denver. Some of the most prominent sources of compensation include:
- Loss of wages: When you experience a brain injury, it can change everything. You may find it hard to focus, and you may have an increased need for sleep. You may also be confused and have trouble retaining information. Additionally, you may experience frequent headaches and be sensitive to light and sound. All of these factors can make it a challenge to continue working the way you previously did. The Paul Wilkinson Law Firm will work to understand the nature of your injuries and how they’re affecting your productivity. We will look at lost, present, and future wages as potential sources of compensation.
- Medical Expenses: Medical bills can pile up quickly following an accident. They may include ambulance costs, hospital stays, CAT scans, and various forms of brain damage rehabilitation. The Paul Wilkinson Law Firm can not only look into your medical expenses as a potential source of compensation but can also set you up with medical professionals to help you on your road to recovery.
- Pain and Suffering: You may also be entitled to pain and suffering following a head or brain injury. We will look at how your quality of life has been affected following your accident and determine if this is a source of compensation in your unique case.
GET YOUR FREE HEAD & NECK INJURY CONSULTATION TODAY
NO UPFRONT COSTS. WE ONLY GET PAID IF YOU WIN.
What Our Clients Have to Say:
FIGHTING TO PROTECT YOUR FUTURE
If you have been the victim of an accident that resulted in a head or brain injury, know that you’re not alone.
Contact our Denver office today to discuss your case with one of our experienced attorneys. We offer a free initial consultation, where we will provide you with an honest assessment of your claim. If you cannot come to the office, we are happy to have one of our personal injury attorneys arrange an appointment at your home or in the hospital.